The Garden is open Sunday - Thursday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. (closed Mondays), Friday - Saturday, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. Timed tickets are required for all guests, including members.
Masks are now required:
- For all guests over 10 years of age
- Outdoors, within six feet of another guest
- Indoors, at all times
For the safety of all guests, a limited number of visitors will be admitted every 15 minutes.
All visits must be reserved by purchasing a timed ticket(s) online. Members also must reserve their free-visit times. All visitors will receive a confirmation email. All tickets are non-refundable, but, in the event of inclement weather, may be refunded by emailing our admissions team.
Please arrive on time. If you arrive late you will be admitted only if capacity allows. ALL transactions at the Garden will be credit/debit ONLY.
Entry is not guaranteed to those who walk up and purchase/reserve tickets.
- All guests over the age of 2 must wear a mask or face covering indoors.
- Guests are expected to follow health guidelines on social distancing, maintaining at least 6 feet apart at all times. Many pathways will be designated one-way traffic.
- All Garden staff and volunteers will be wearing masks, and hand sanitation stations are located throughout the Garden.
Gainesville Events & ClassesView the Gainesville Calendar
October 01 - November 03
Scarecrows in the Gainesville Garden
Enjoy kooky, creative scarecrows handcrafted by businesses, individuals, schools...
October 06 - November 01
Pumpkin Scavenger Hunts
Explore Scarecrows in the Garden and go on a pumpkin hunt looking for festive pu...
Can you find all twelve nature items as you explore the Garden? Enjoy Family-Led...